Trusted Real Estate Enterprises (T.R.E.E.) is committed to providing the highest level of customer service, satisfaction and return on your real estate investment. We are a full-service, California real estate brokerage, specializing in the management and sale of Ventura County’s finer homes.
Comprehensive Property Management Services:
Preparing Your Home for Lease: We will perform a physical property inspection of your home to check for California building code and habitability compliance. We will provide a list of recommendations for code compliance and to address any safety concerns. We will also take digital photo documentation of the initial condition of your home prior to any tenant move-in.
Marketing Your Home: Your property will be listed on our company website www.treere.com, The Ventura MLS, The Santa Barbara MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Hotpads.com, The Department of Defense’s Ventura and Santa Barbara County – Military Housing Resource. There will be re-postings on Craigslist 3 times per week and housing or lawn signs will be placed at the property. We post our online advertisements with lengthy, vibrant property descriptions and up to 30 property pictures.
Showing Your Home: Our showings are hosted and will always have a T.R.E.E. professional representative present to show and answer any questions that prospective tenants have. We never just give someone a key!
Processing Applications for Your Home: We process all applications for lease in-house and perform a comprehensive tenant background investigation which includes a consumer credit report with FICO scores, national eviction record search, national criminal record search, national sex offender search, OFAC Patriot Act, and the FBI most wanted list. In addition, we also perform employment and wage verification, check past landlord references and personal references.
Below are some of the tasks that we perform when providing Full Property Management Services:
- Execute the Lease Agreement as well as any appropriate addendums and disclosures.
- Collect and hold tenant security deposits.
- Provide the move-in, move-out condition checklist to the new tenant.
- Collection of rents, make payment to contractors and send disbursements of owner funds.
- Walk the property during the move-out property inspection.
- Send move-out digital documentation of the condition of the property.
- Be the main point of contact for all tenant communications.
- Field all maintenance requests and manage all repair work.
- Send a ‘Community Letter’ to neighbors introducing T.R.E.E. Property Management as the point of contact for any tenant related issues the neighbors may observe or experience.
- Send electronic monthly statements emailed to owner each month.
- Send electronic monthly rent disbursements via direct deposit.
- Provide the end of year property summary statement to owner.
- Send the end of year 1099 MISC forms to owners, vendors and contractors.
Additional Property Management Services available:
- Annual property inspection.
- Eviction coverage.
- Mailed monthly statements and physical checks.