Open House & Private Showing Home Readiness Checklist
We appreciate your cooperation with preparing the home for sale and showing to potential buyers. The following checklist is a recommendation for ensuring the house is ready to show prior to each scheduled agent showing and open house event:
- All valuables secured or removed from the home
- All prescription medication secured
- All countertops (kitchen, bathrooms, bar area, etc.) cleared of any personal items and any small household items
- Countertops wiped clean
- Beds made
- Trashes emptied (if any odor, please spray with Lysol)
- Laundry picked up
- Sweep floors
- Vacuum carpet
- Any pet beds + food/water placed outside or in garage
- Any pet waste picked up or removed (into trash cans).
- Dogs secured outside or off property during showings
- The house should be vacant during agent showings
Thank you very much for your cooperation!