Ventura County continues to attract a global audience of vacationers and a swelling influx of “stay-cationers” who are looking for a full furnished and turn-key experience in the beautiful area we call home. We believe that each vacation rental property owner and every rental property itself is unique and special. By contacting T.R.E.E. through “Help Me Rent My Vacation Rental” you initiate an introduction to T.R.E.E. and begin creating a customized property management plan that meets your personal needs as well as your financial objectives for the property.
Below you will find a comprehensive list of T.R.E.E.’s Vacation Rental Management Services:
- Physical property inspection for California building code and habitability compliance
- List of recommendations for code compliance and to address any safety concerns
- Complete digital photo documentation of initial condition of the property
- A checklist of recommended home furnishings and guest amenities
- Comprehensive marketing program:
- Hosted property showings
- T.R.E.E. or a professional representative will always be present during your home showings for rent. We never just give someone a key.
- Execute Lease Agreement & appropriate Addendums and Disclosures
- Online booking & payment capability
- Hold tenant security deposits
- Collection of rents, payment of contractors and disbursement of owner funds
- Property inspection upon guest check-out
- Digital documentation of condition of property upon guest check-out
- Main point of contact for all tenant communications
- Field all maintenance requests and manage all repair work
- ‘Community Letter’ to neighbors introducing T.R.E.E. Property Management as the point of contact for any tenant related issues the neighbors may observe or experience
- Electronic monthly statements emailed to owner each month
- Electronic monthly rent disbursements – direct deposit
- End of year, property summary statement
- End of year, 1099 MISC
- Annual property inspection
- Annual owner/property review meeting with T.R.E.E.
- Business license registration with appropriate city or county
- Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) collection, reporting and payment as required by local city or county ordinances
Help Me Rent My Vacation Home
By contacting T.R.E.E. you initiate an introduction to the T.R.E.E. team and begin creating a customized property management plan that meets your personal needs as well as your financial objectives for the property.